Soul Retrieval Therapy
Soul Retrieval Therapy is designed to heal deep trauma disorders and spiritual karma. Each of us is a soul, and sometimes, due to traumatic circumstances, deep abuse, or betrayal, our soul can become fragmented and leave us feeling lost or incomplete. People often feel that the event disrupted their thinking, mood, feelings, or ability to relate to others which leads to a sense of being detached or separated from themselves.
Signs that your soul is trapped in the trauma:
- an inability to cope with change or different circumstances,
- an inability to create or manage health and financial abundance,
- an inability to make true decisions,
- unhealthy addictions, hardship, and feelings of failure
- repeatedly entering abusive relationships,
- refusing to learn and pursue one's true-life passions,
- extremely negative thoughts and corruptions,
- feelings of being extremely paranoid or always being tense,
- feelings as if you only function in between disasters,
- feeling that life itself is hostile to your existence,
- depression or feelings of hopelessness or unworthiness,
- self-neglect and constantly putting other's needs ahead of one's own (always in "motherhood" mode),
- difficulty enjoying life or living in the present moment,
- low energy, lack of motivation, or feelings of intense procrastination or withdrawal.
Trauma is at the root of the feeling of disassociation or detachment in certain aspects of one's life, or a feeling of total detachment from life altogether. It may be extremely difficult for one to feel emotions or feel an attachment to certain people or situations that one is personally involved in. One may feel hopeless, or sway between feelings like all hope is lost, or nothing positive can come out of any outcome. This feeling is a defense mechanism one might use to "survive" traumatic events.
When you undergo Soul Retrieval Therapy, the practitioner will work with you to break the cycle of the veil (traumatic experiences known or the unknown) that keeps you from being healthy spiritually, mentally and physically.
Soul Retrieval is made to bring forth wholeness and healing, so you can experience freedom of living quality life to its fullest
For more information, Contact us at +1 (469) 814-0036 to schedule an appointment. Our office hours are 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Monday to Saturday).
The contents of this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided herein should not be considered as a substitute for the advice of a medical doctor or other healthcare professional.